การฝึกพูดภาษาอังกฤษ ถือเป็นสิ่งที่สำคัญไม่แพ้ทักษะด้านอื่นเลย เพราะถึงแม้จะเก่งด้านไวยากรณ์หรือการอ่านก็ดี แต่ถ้าขาดทักษะในการอ่านพูดแล้วละก็ การสื่อสารกับเจ้าของภาษาก็จะลำบากนั่นเอง
ในบทความนี้ผมก็เลยมีประโยคภาษาอังกฤษง่าย มาให้เพื่อนๆได้ฝึกพูดกัน ที่สำคัญคือให้อ่านออกเสียงด้วยนะ ถ้าพร้อมไปแล้วฝึกพูดกันได้เลยครับ
1. Let’s try something!
2. Muiriel is 20 now.
3. I will be back soon.
4. I just don’t know what to say.
5. You’re in better shape than I am.
6. You are in my way.
7. That won’t happen.
8. I miss you.
9. You should sleep.
10. I’m going to go.
11. I can’t live that kind of life.
12. I once wanted to be an astrophysicist.
13. I never liked biology.
14. Most people think I’m crazy.
15. Are you sure?
16. Hurry up!
17. It doesn’t surprise me.
18. When I grow up, I want to be a king.
19. I’d be unhappy, but I wouldn’t kill myself.
20. Why do you ask?
21. That is intriguing.
22. This is not important.
23. I didn’t like it.
24. She’s asking how that’s possible.
25. I wish I could go to Japan.
26. That wasn’t my intention.
27. Thanks for your explanation.
28. I don’t know what you mean.
29. I need to ask you a silly question.
30. No one will know.
31. I like candlelight.
32. I love you.
33. I don’t like you anymore.
34. I am curious.
36. I don’t want to wait that long.
37. I shouldn’t have logged off.
38. I hate chemistry.
39. I didn’t want this to happen.
40. I can’t explain it either.
41. I don’t know if I still have it.
42. What do you think I’ve been doing?
43. Everyone wants to meet you. You’re famous!
44. I don’t speak Japanese.
45. Nobody understands me.
46. I learned to live without her.
47. I just wanted to check my email.
48. Are you referring to me?
49. It can’t be!
50. Would you like something to drink?
51. Please don’t cry.
52. Allen is a poet.
53. The archer killed the deer.
54. Why don’t we go home?
55. Did you miss me?
56. I’ll take him.
57. It’s a surprise.
58. They say love is blind.
59. How long does it take to get to the station?
60. Do you speak Italian?
61. May I ask a question?
62. You’ll forget about me someday.
63. That is rather unexpected.
64. I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you.
65. Do whatever he tells you.
66. I can walk to school in 10 minutes.
67. It is already eleven.
68. May I talk to Ms. Brown?
69. What do you want?
70. This is my friend Rachel. We went to high school together.
71. You look stupid.
72. My name is Jack.
73. I like it very much.
74. How do you say that in Italian?
75. I have to go shopping. I’ll be back in an hour.
76. These things aren’t mine!
77. Would you like to dance with me?
78. It’s not my fault!
79. I’d like to stay for one night.
80. Where are the showers?
81. Open your mouth!
82. Is it bad?
83. “Pass me the salt, please.” “Here you are.”
84. If you don’t want to put on sunscreen that’s your problem. Just don’t come complaining to me when you get a sunburn.
85. It is very hot today.
86. Look at me when I talk to you!
87. I don’t know what to say to make you feel better.
88. I’m tired.
89. Who wants some hot chocolate?
90. Speak more slowly, please!
91. The check, please.
92. I have a headache.
93. How are you? Did you have a good trip?
94. I don’t feel well.
95. Call the police!
96. It’s too expensive!
97. Merry Christmas!
98. I’m starving!
99. Rome wasn’t built in a day.
100. That was the best day of my life.
101. I don’t understand German.
102. I made my decision.
103. I give you my word.
104. He’s already a man.
105. That’s the absolute truth.
106. It’s cold.
107. I’m thirsty.
108. You’re my type.
109. You’re irresistible.
110. Life is beautiful.
111. I love lasagna.
112. I don’t want to go to school.
113. It is raining.
114. She’s really smart, isn’t she?
115. Too late.
116. She doesn’t want to talk about it.
117. Close the door when you leave.
118. I dreamt about you.
119. I won’t lose!
120. Stop criticizing me!
121. I’m almost done.
122. It is never too late to learn.
123. What are you talking about?
124. I want a piece of candy.
125. I have class tomorrow.
126. I can’t believe it!
127. He’s sleeping like a baby.
128. He disappeared without a trace.
129. I can place the palms of my hands on the floor without bending my knees.
130. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter.
131. I don’t want to fail my exams.
132. I don’t want to hear any more of your complaining.
133. I can’t wait to go on a vacation.
134. Where is the bathroom?
135. I am proud to be a part of this project.
136. I want an MP3 player!
137. Where are you?
138. It’s a dead end.
139. Goodbyes are always sad.
140. Don’t forget about us!
141. I suggest that we go out on Friday.
142. I feed my cat every morning and every evening.
143. I need your advice.
144. Take good care of yourself.
145. Do you have a pen on you?
146. Whose is this?
147. It’s a good deal.
148. The sooner, the better.
149. He doesn’t look his age.
150. Do you like rap?
151. I love trips.
152. I’ve been waiting for hours.
153. I don’t know him.
154. It’s not important.
155. I don’t care.
156. Why do you want to leave today?
157. Better late than never.
158. No news is good news.
159. I was expecting it!
160. There’s no doubt.
161. There isn’t any solution.
162. I didn’t know he drank so much.
163. It’s well done.
164. Do you want a fruit juice?
165. He’s a good person.
166. Enjoy your meal!
167. Make yourself at home.
168. I don’t want it anymore.
169. He came several times.
170. I don’t know if he would have done it for me.
171. I have to give back the book before Saturday.
172. They quarreled.
173. I ate caviar.
174. Here is your change.
175. Did you leave a tip?
176. Don’t forget the ticket.
177. I want you to tell me the truth.
178. Florence is the most beautiful city of Italy.
179. I talked to friends.
180. Tell me what happened.
181. I don’t agree with him.
182. I don’t know if I’ll have time to do it.
183. Wolves won’t usually attack people.
184. You’ve given me your cold.
185. Maria has long hair.
186. I have to take medicine.
187. Where have you been?
188. They forgot to lock the door.
189. He was born on July 28th, 1888.
190. How did your interview go?
191. I have to write a letter. Do you have some paper?
192. She is mad at me.
193. I can’t believe my eyes.
194. You have to come with me.
195. Can you do bookkeeping?
196. You have no sense of direction.
197. I have a feeling you’ll be a very good lawyer.
198. Can you keep a secret?
199. You are tired, aren’t you?
200. You are too sensitive to criticism.
201. You can rely on him.
202. You can rely on her.
203. Just a minute.
204. Did you meet her?
205. You’ll come to like her.
206. You are selling him short.
207. You’re required to help them.
208. Are you younger than him?
209. All that you have to do is to follow his advice.
210. You should tell him the truth.
211. Didn’t you write a letter to him?
212. You ought to thank him.
213. Do you know who he is?
214. Have you ever seen him swimming?
215. You should get your hair cut.
216. Can you ride a horse?
217. You can’t ride a horse.
218. You should work hard.
219. You must study hard.
220. You don’t have a temperature.
221. Are you a Japanese student?
222. Do you keep a diary?
223. You work too hard.
224. Do you live here?
225. You won’t be late, will you?
226. You ought to be ashamed.
227. Who are you waiting for?
228. Are you meeting someone here?
229. Can you tell wheat from barley?
230. You look very pale.
231. I am proud of you.
232. What do you want to be when you grow up?
233. You look bored.
234. All you have to do is to take care of yourself.
235. Can you throw a fastball?
236. You look as healthy as ever.
237. You are a good student.
238. You should follow your teacher’s advice.
239. You ran a red light.
240. Can you eat raw oysters?
241. Are you fond of swimming?
242. Do you believe in God?
243. You must clear the table.
244. I think you’d better go on a diet.
245. What do you want to do in the future?
246. You work hard.
247. Did you do your homework by yourself?
248. You should give up drinking.
249. Are you writing a letter?
250. You should pay your debts.
251. You should get your car fixed.
252. Can you drive a car?
253. You can drive a car, can’t you?
254. You should apologize.
255. Did you actually see the accident?
256. You are free to go home.
257. You should learn to restrain yourself.
258. You must perform your duty.
259. You must do it yourself.
260. Are you sure of your facts?
261. You should have introduced yourself.
262. You must control yourself.
263. You must face the facts.
264. You ought to see a dentist.
265. You may use my new car.
266. I wish you had told me the truth.
267. You lied to me, didn’t you?
268. You were late for work.
269. You are guilty of murder.
270. Did you go out last night?
271. Why were you absent yesterday?
272. You must do your best.
273. You look happy today.
274. You look pale today.
275. You had better not go out today.
276. You look very charming today.
277. You’d better start now.
278. You have to go.
279. You’d better not go.
280. Are you happy?
281. You are really full of curiosity, aren’t you.
282. You must do as you are told to.
283. You made a wise choice.
284. You did an excellent job.
285. You must judge for yourself.
286. I suppose you’re hungry.
287. Do you ever dream about flying through the sky?
288. You’d better hurry up.
289. Do you know who Rie Miyazawa is?
290. You broke the rule.
291. You look pale.
292. I think that you’re wrong.
293. Have you ever read any Chinese poems?
294. You’ve done a perfect job.
295. You may be late for school.
296. Would you like to go abroad?
297. Do you plan to go abroad?
298. You should have attended the meeting.
299. Will you stay at home?
300. What grade are you in?
301. You may go anywhere.
302. What time will you get to the station?
303. What are you looking for?
304. What are you looking at?
305. What do you intend to do?
306. What do you want to be?
307. What will you have?
308. What woke you up?
309. Please let me know what you want.
310. What do you like?
311. What do you want now?
312. Do you belong to any clubs?
313. Do you love music?
314. You are not a coward.
315. You dropped your pencil.
316. Do you have any pencils?
317. Do you study English?
318. You can swim, can’t you?
319. Can you swim?
320. You can’t swim, can you?
321. I think you’ll have very little difficulty in getting a driver’s license.
322. What are you driving at?
323. You’ll never be alone.
324. You should follow the doctor’s advice.
325. You’d better consult the doctor.
326. You’ve done it!
327. You’ve set a bad example.
328. Don’t you like apples?
329. You’re really a hard worker.
330. Have you ever seen a UFO?
331. You should act more calmly.
332. You must study more.
333. You should have known better.
334. You should know better.
335. You should study harder.
336. You must study much harder.
337. You should be more careful.
338. You need to study harder.
339. You should have worked harder.
340. You should have been more careful.
341. You should have come earlier.
342. Do you like Mozart’s music?
343. Have you taken your medicine yet?
344. You are now an adult.
345. You must go to bed now.
346. You must be less impatient.
347. Have you finished doing your homework yet?
348. Have you done all your homework?
349. You may go home now.
350. Have you turned in your report?
351. Have you finished the work yet?
352. You surprised everybody.
353. You haven’t changed at all.
354. Can you speak French?
355. You can’t speak French, can you?
356. You’d better go by bus.
357. How tall you are!
358. How rude of you!
359. How lucky you are!
360. You’re such a cute boy.
361. Do you want anything?
362. Why can’t you come?
363. What prevented you from coming earlier?
364. How long have you been in Japan?
365. How often do you go abroad?
366. How long will you stay here?
367. You can always count on Tom.
368. How do you get to school?
369. How high can you jump?
370. You are very brave.
371. You look very tired.
372. That’s very sweet of you.
373. Which bed do you want to use?
374. You may go anywhere you like.
375. Where were you?
376. How about you?
377. What are you doing?
378. What has brought you here?
379. You don’t like chocolate, do you?
380. You’ve been had.
381. You should give up smoking.
382. You must give up smoking.
383. You have many books.
384. Are you able to type?
385. You can bank on that.
386. Who did you give it to?
387. You could have done it.
388. Have you finished it?
389. Do you have one?
390. You shouldn’t have done it.
391. When did you finish it?
392. Do you know the reason?
393. Could you solve the problem?
394. You may keep the book.
395. Have you finished reading the novel?
396. You should emphasize that fact.
397. Did you watch the game?
398. Did you cut the paper?
399. You’d better not go there.
400. You may go there.
401. You should have done so.
402. You’ve got a lot of guts.
403. You may go at once.
404. You’ll get well soon.
405. You’d better go to see your family doctor at once.
406. What are you staring at?
407. Did you do this on your own?
408. I hope you can come up with a better plan than this.
409. Have you read this book already?
410. Have you read this book yet?
411. You are not to leave this room.
412. Where did you go last Sunday?
413. Can you swim across the river?
414. You can use this car.
415. You are suitable for the job.
416. Can you read this kanji?
417. You can study here.
418. You’d better not wait here.
419. Are you going to sing here?
420. You must be mentally exhausted.
421. Have you ever visited the office where your father works?
422. Aren’t you happy?
423. You have done very well.
424. When did you come to Japan?
425. When will you leave here?
426. When will you be free?
427. When did you begin studying English?
428. You are always as busy as a bee.
429. You’re always criticizing me!
430. You are always complaining.
431. You’re always anticipating trouble.
432. What time do you usually get up?
433. You are always watching TV.
434. You are quite a man.
435. Once you begin, you must continue.
436. What on earth are you talking about?
437. How much money do you want?
438. You’ve given me good advice.
439. You are a good boy.
440. You shouldn’t talk back to your parents like that.
441. Have you ever been to America?
442. Are you on the committee?
443. You’re a philosopher, aren’t you?
444. You should have refused his offer.
445. You need to have breakfast.
446. Did you leave the window open?
447. When did you begin learning German?
448. I can hardly hear you.
449. Please give me your permanent address.
450. Your parents didn’t come, did they?
451. I understand your position perfectly.
452. Is there anything you want that you don’t have?
453. I admire you for your courage.
454. I admire your courage.
455. Your driver’s license has expired.
456. Write your name in capitals.
457. I know your name.
458. Your daughter is not a child any more.
459. You have a regular pulse.
460. What grade is your sister in?
461. Your book is on the desk.
462. I’m tired of your complaints.
463. It’s your move.
464. Your hair is too long.
465. Your problem is similar to mine.
466. Your second button is coming off.
467. Check your answers with his.
468. Check your answer with his.
469. Compare your answer with Tom’s.
470. Your answer is right.
471. Your answer is wrong.
472. I think your answer is correct.
473. I forget your phone number.
474. I forget your telephone number.
475. May I use your phone?
476. Your proposal is a bit extreme.
477. I am in favor of your proposal.
478. Bring your brother with you.
479. Can I count on your loyalty?
480. I’ll act on your advice.
481. It’s none of your business.
482. Mind your own business!
483. When is your birthday?
484. Aren’t you being very rude?
485. I cannot accept your gift.
486. Go back to your seat.
487. I can hear you, but I can’t see you.
488. Your voice carries well.
489. I don’t for a moment doubt your honesty.
490. I am glad to hear of your success.
491. I am far from pleased with your behavior.
492. I didn’t mean to hurt you.
493. I don’t like your taste in color.
494. I like the way you smile.
495. I expect your help.
496. I don’t need your help.
497. Write your address here.
498. I’ll miss your cooking.
499. I received your letter yesterday.
500. Your letter made me happy.
501. Are your hands clean?
502. Please lend me your car.
503. Would you mind lending me your car?
504. May I take your picture?
505. I would like your picture.
506. Your questions were too direct.
507. Will you lend me your dictionary?
508. May I borrow your dictionary?
509. Your bicycle is similar to mine.
510. Your bike is better than mine.
511. Is your watch correct?
512. Your watch is ten minutes slow.
513. Where are your things?
514. Your examination results are excellent.
515. Just follow your heart.
516. Your work is below average.
517. What do you do?
518. How is your work coming along?
519. Your composition has a few mistakes.
520. Where do you come from?
521. Express your idea clearly.
522. We have decided to adopt your idea.
523. Your idea is absolutely impossible.
524. Your view is too optimistic.
525. I liked your idea and adopted it.
526. You may invite any person you like.
527. Choose your favorite racket.
528. Do as you like.
529. Make your choice.
530. I know what you mean.
531. I don’t quite follow you.
532. I think you’re right.
533. You may be right.
534. What you say is right.
535. Aren’t you pushing it too far?
536. You are off the point.
537. I don’t get what you mean.
538. What has become of your dog?
539. Your plan seems better than mine.
540. I approve of your plan.
541. Tell me about your plan.
542. Your shoes are here.
543. I’m sick of listening to your complaints.
544. I think your basic theory is wrong.
545. Where is your school?
546. Can I use your pencil?
547. Your pencils need sharpening.
548. I count on your help.
549. Your English is improving.
550. Your English is perfect.
551. I think your English has improved a lot.
552. Your English has improved a lot.
553. I want your opinion.
554. Your opinion is similar to mine.
555. Your idea sounds like a good one.
556. I’ll study your report.
557. I am losing my patience with you.
558. You’re on the right track.
559. Your time is up.
560. I’ll give you anything that you want.
561. Can I use your pen?
562. Your pen is better than mine.
563. Your plan sounds great.
564. Your tie has come undone.
565. Your dress is very nice.
566. I’ll come to your place.
567. I will do anything for you.
568. We are worried about you.
569. I have absolute trust in you.
570. Your cake is delicious.
571. Here is your bag.
572. I took your umbrella by mistake.
573. Your mother is in critical condition.
574. I think your father hoped you would go to college.
575. I’d like to see your father.
576. Is your uncle still abroad?
577. What does your aunt do?
578. Where does your uncle live?
579. I have no idea what you mean.
580. Your chair is identical to mine.
581. I believe you.
582. I don’t agree with you.
583. I will dry your T-shirt.
584. Your T-shirt will dry soon.
585. I have something to tell you.
586. I was almost afraid to talk to you.
587. I have some good news for you.
588. I will find you a good doctor.
589. I want you to go to the post office.
590. I want you to read this book.
591. I have a message for you from her.
592. I feel for you.
593. You are wanted on the phone.
594. I’ll lend it to you.
595. I’ll make you a new suit.
596. Who is that girl waving to you?
597. I’ll teach you how to drive a car.
598. I’ll lend you my notebook.
599. I want you to go.
600. I wanted to show it to you.
601. I’m very glad to see you.
602. I am looking forward to seeing you.
603. How I’ve missed you!
604. I would like you to come with me.
605. I want you to work harder.
606. I want to see you again.
607. I’m leaving it to you.
608. You have a bright future.
609. You have a tendency to talk too fast.
610. I expect you to be punctual.
611. You have a gift for music.
612. I can’t lie to you.
613. I expect you to work harder.
614. I expect you know all about it.
615. You deserve the prize.
616. Green suits you.
617. I am disgusted with you.
618. I can’t thank you enough.
619. I can’t keep up with you.
620. I’d like to talk with you in private.
621. I have a very sore arm where you hit me.
622. How can you say that?
623. You should have seen it.
624. Didn’t I tell you so?
625. I’m anxious to see you.
626. I’ll lend you this book.
627. I’ll give you this pendant.
628. I’ll give you this camera.
629. I’ll give you this money.
630. Let me give you some advice.
631. I’ll treat you.
632. I have a nice present to give you.
633. Can you do that?
634. I owe you ten dollars.
635. I have no more time to talk with you.
636. You and I are good friends.
637. I wish I could go to the party with you.
638. You really are hopeless.
639. You may swim now.
640. You didn’t need to hurry.
641. You must conform to the rules.
642. All of you did good work.
643. You should try to be more polite.
644. Are you students at this school?
645. Who is your teacher?
646. I don’t approve your decision.
647. Your team is stronger than ours.
648. Any of you can do it.
649. Boys, don’t make any noise.
650. Only you answered the question.
651. You’re the best man for the job.
652. Don’t you move from here.
653. It’s pity that you can’t come.
654. What is it that you want?
655. I want you.
656. If you’re busy, I’ll help you.
657. I need you.
658. I don’t know whether you like her or not.
659. Does he know that you love him?
660. I don’t approve of your going out with him.
661. Show me what you bought.
662. I am going to do it whether you agree or not.
663. You have good reason to be angry.
664. I hope that you will get well soon.
665. I guess you are right.
666. Do what you think is right.
667. He came after you left.
668. What is it that you want me to do?
669. I can’t thank you enough for what you did for me.
670. I wish you could come with us.
671. You don’t need to go unless you want to.
672. If you don’t go, I won’t, either.
673. You don’t have to go unless you want to.
674. I don’t care as long as you are happy.
675. What you said surprised me.
676. I know you are rich.
677. I wish you could drop in at my house on your way home.
678. I’ll stay here till you get back.
679. It’s clear that you’re wrong.
680. You shouldn’t have paid the bill.
681. I am counting on you to join us.
682. I haven’t the faintest idea what you mean.
683. I do not mind what you do.
684. You are to blame.
685. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
686. You go first.
687. I didn’t expect such a nice present from you.
688. You can do whatever you want to.
689. I can imagine how you felt.
690. I’m glad you liked it.
691. I don’t blame you.
692. I can’t allow you to do that.
693. I don’t blame you for doing that.
694. I didn’t expect you to get here so soon.
695. It’s a pity that you couldn’t come.
696. I didn’t expect you to turn up here.
697. As long as you’re here, I’ll stay.
699. I miss you very much.
700. We all miss you very much.
701. Why is it that you are always late?
702. Here is a letter for you.
703. What time will you leave?
704. You don’t understand.
705. A bear can climb a tree.
706. Take off your socks, please.
707. Are my socks dry already?
708. Please put on your shoes.
709. Put on your shoes.
710. Take off your shoes.
711. Please take off your shoes.
712. I bought a pair of shoes.
713. What size shoes do you wear?
714. My shoes are worn out.
715. The shoes are worn out.
716. I met her by accident.
717. What a coincidence!
718. I found that restaurant by accident.
719. I met her by chance.
720. I felt hungry.
721. I must make up for lost time.
723. Are seats available?
724. Fill in the blanks.
725. I’ll drive you to the airport.
726. Please tell me how to get to the airport.
727. I went to the airport by taxi.
728. I could have met you at the airport.
729. I prefer a hotel by the airport.
730. I had a hard time getting to the airport.
731. I have to go to the airport to meet my family.
732. Air is a mixture of gases.
733. We would die without air.
734. The sky is becoming cloudy.
735. The sky is blue.
736. The sky is clear almost every day.
737. I saw something strange in the sky.
738. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky.
739. The sky has become clear.
740. The sky has become overcast.
741. The sky is getting dark.
742. The sky brightened.
743. Do you have any vacancies?
744. Stop grumbling.
745. Are you feeling under the weather?
746. I cannot bear the pain any more.
747. I make it a rule not to watch television after nine o’clock.
748. I escaped death.
749. Open your book to page nine.
750. I’ve been to the bank.
751. The bank isn’t open on Sundays.
752. Is the bank open?
753. Banks open at nine o’clock.
754. Please go to the bank.
755. I made a deposit of $1,000 at the bank.
756. He works for a bank.
757. I have to withdraw some cash from the bank.
758. I have to take some money out of the bank.
759. Can you distinguish silver from tin?
760. I need to know your answer by Friday.
761. Are you free on Friday afternoon?
762. We ran short of money.
763. Kanazawa is a quiet city.
764. I had a quarrel with him over money.
765. Give me your money.
766. The richer he became, the more he wanted.
767. He became rich.
768. Do you want to be rich?
769. I wish I were rich.
770. I’m broke.
771. I’m feeding the goldfish.
772. I had to resort to threats to get my money back.
773. I should have taken the money.
774. Don’t ask for money.
775. I will give you the money tomorrow.
776. Gold is heavier than iron.
777. I have a little money.
778. Gold is heavier than silver.
779. Keep the money in a safe place.
780. The price of gold fluctuates daily.
781. I am short of money.
782. Money can’t buy happiness.
783. Money talks.
784. Money is not everything.
785. Take a short cut.
786. Let’s take a short cut.
787. I haven’t slept well recently.
788. Beef is expensive nowadays.
789. Business is so slow these days.
790. How are you these days?
791. I hope to see you soon.
792. I have not heard from her recently.
793. Meat is very expensive nowadays.
794. Is there a McDonald’s near here?
795. A fire broke out nearby.
796. I’ll get in touch with you soon.
797. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
798. I am thinking of visiting you one of these days.
799. I canceled my appointment because of urgent business.
800. I need to make an urgent call. Is there a public phone near here?
801. My muscles have got soft.
802. I asked for a seat in the non-smoking section.
803. Do you have a non-smoking section?
804. Could we have a table in the non-smoking section.
805. I advise you to stop smoking.
806. It is difficult to give up smoking.
807. Thank you for not smoking.
808. I’ll give you a local anaesthetic.
809. What a surprise!
810. Thank you for your interest.
811. Don’t scare me like that!
812. I have heartburn.
813. I feel like vomiting.
814. I have a sharp pain in my chest.
815. Are you mad?
816. Tom started the engine.
817. The bridge is being repainted.
818. The bridge is being repaired.
819. The professor smiled.
820. Do you eat it in the classroom?
821. Don’t you talk in the classroom.
822. Get out of the classroom.
823. I have been teacher for 15 years.
824. The church bells are ringing.
825. Let’s pass by the church.
826. Education starts at home.
827. Thank you for the information.
828. Dinosaurs are now extinct.
829. It’s awfully cold today.
830. It’s awfully cold this evening.
831. Would you please open the window?
832. Sorry, we’re full today.
833. Would you mind opening the window?
834. Don’t be afraid.
835. I am afraid to jump over the ditch.
836. There’s nothing to be afraid of.
837. There was a strong wind.
838. The robber attacked her on a back street.
839. A burglar broke into his house.
840. Communism was the political system in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, but that stopped in 1993.
841. The competition has become fierce.
842. Will you tell me the way to Kyoto Station?
843. You should visit Kyoto.
844. Kyoto is worth visiting.
845. Kyoto is not as large as Osaka.
846. How do you like Kyoto?
847. Kyoto is worth visiting once.
848. Are you from Kyoto?
849. Kyoto has many universities.
850. There are many shrines in Kyoto.
851. Have you been to Kyoto?
852. I don’t know exactly where Kyoko lives, but it’s in the direction of Sannomiya.
853. They sell fish and meat.
854. Fish live in the water.
855. Do you like fish?
856. Is the fish still alive?
857. I nearly choked on a fishbone.
858. I can’t judge distance.
859. A huge federal budget deficit has been plaguing the American economy for many years.
860. I had a stroke last year.
861. I put on a little weight last year.
862. I lost my wife last year.
863. I took an art class last year.
864. We had a lot of snow last year.
865. We had a lot of rain last year.
866. We had a mild winter last year.
867. We moved to New York last fall.
868. She went there last summer.
869. Last summer I traveled to Italy.
870. My sister married a high school teacher last June.
871. Do you have some milk?
872. I bought two bottles of milk.
873. I want a quart of milk.
874. Milk is a popular beverage.
875. Milk makes us strong.
876. There’s only a little milk left.
877. The milk turned sour.
878. The milk has gone bad.
879. The milk has turned sour.
880. I raise cattle.
881. The cows are eating grass.
882. I ran into an old friend.
883. Waiter, please bring me some water.
884. I feel like crying.
885. Try to keep from crying.
886. I could have cried.
887. I can’t help crying.
888. Call an ambulance.
889. Please send an ambulance.
890. Do you need an ambulance?
891. Are there any express trains?
892. How much is the express?
893. I need medical help.
894. Please hurry, it’s urgent.
895. Suddenly he changed the subject.
896. All of a sudden, large drops of rain began falling from the dark sky.
897. All of a sudden, three dogs appeared in front of us.
898. I think we’ll make it if we hurry.
899. You don’t have to hurry.
900. There’s no hurry.
901. We didn’t need to hurry.
902. Let’s hurry up.
903. Hurry up.
904. Hurry up, or you’ll miss the bus.
905. Hurry up, or you’ll miss the train.
906. Hurry up, or you’ll be late.
907. You can take your time.
908. I must hurry to class.
909. I hurried home.
910. I rushed out of my house.
911. I hurried and managed to catch the bus.
912. Let’s catch a quick bite.
913. I hurried to the station only to find that the train had already left.
914. Hurry up, Tom.
915. I have an urgent matter to attend to.
916. Are you in a hurry?
917. Hurry up. The train leaves in ten minutes. We don’t want to miss it.
918. Blotting paper absorbs ink.
919. Enjoy your holidays.
920. Did you enjoy your holiday?
921. When is the intermission?
922. What did you do on your vacation?
923. Enjoy your vacation.
924. Where are you going on vacation?
925. My vacation went by quickly.
926. May I take a rest?
927. Who is absent?
928. I did nothing during the holidays.
929. Do you feel like resting?
930. I haven’t seen him for a long time.
931. After running up the hill, I was completely out of breath.
932. The visitor sat across from me.
933. The guests are all gone.
934. I asked for a seat in the smoking section.
935. Smoking is strictly prohibited.
936. Smoking affects your health.
937. Smoking does damage your lungs.
938. Smoking is bad for you.
939. It is hardly worth discussing.
940. The chairman rejected the proposal.
941. Suppose we change the subject.
942. Try to fulfill your duty.
943. You must do your duty.
944. Beware of imitations.
945. All that glitters is not gold.
946. You are beautiful.
947. You are her daughters.
948. You like rain, don’t you?
949. You are the only one.
950. You are doctors.
951. You’ll go to school tomorrow.
952. You are my best friend.
953. You tried.
954. Do you study chemistry?
955. You are a doctor.
956. You are a tennis player.
957. Let us know when you will arrive.
958. Put your affairs in order.
959. What’s your shoe size?
960. What’s your home address?
961. I would like to come and see you.
962. Here is our answer to your fax message dated April 1st.
963. The reporter hit at the politician.
964. I believe in exercising regularly.
965. We must observe the rules.
966. Just keep your fingers crossed.
967. The train hasn’t arrived yet.
968. I got there in time for the train.
969. Our train stopped suddenly.
970. Are you feeling sick?
971. Are you feeling OK?
972. How do you feel now?
973. I’m not feeling well.
974. Do you feel sick?
975. I’m feeling fine now.
976. I feel refreshed.
977. You have to be patient.
978. I think I’m going to faint.
979. Don’t change your mind.
980. I understand how you feel.
981. I know how you feel.
982. It’s a lovely day.
983. I can’t get over how different the weather is here.
984. Please make yourself at home.
985. Take it easy!
986. Take it easy.
987. Let’s take it easy.
988. What’s the temperature?
989. The temperature fell several degrees.
990. The temperature has suddenly dropped.
991. My joints ache when it gets cold.
992. I had enough sense to get out of there.
993. Take care.
994. I fainted.
995. Are you crazy?
996. I wish I could think of something to say.
997. It’s just your imagination.
998. Like it?
999. I hope you’ll like it.
1000. Please think nothing of it.