บทความนี้ผมมีแบบฝึกหัดภาษาอังกฤษมาให้เพื่อนๆได้ลองทำกันเป็น แบบฝึกหัดเติมคำศัพท์ภาษาอังกฤษ แบบแอดวานซ์ เอาเป็นว่าเพื่อนๆลองไปทดสอบกันได้เลย อย่าเพิ่งแอบดูเฉลยท้ายแบบฝึกหัดนะครับ^^
- You shouldn’t be _____________________ about not getting into your favorite university. There are a lot of great universities to choose from.
- The company made a new toy which _______________. No one bought it! They lost millions of dollars.
- Unfortunately, the economy is so bad that the country is on the _____________________.
- That picture is _____________________. I’m afraid it is just a copy of an old painting by Vincent van Gogh.
- I’ve hidden an ______________________ in this advanced level vocabulary quiz. It’s a tip on learning new vocabulary.
- Mary lives in a ___________ house in a very poor part of town. She’s really depressed about living in such an ugly house.
- The students are very ________________ today because it’s the last day of school!
- The boss __________________ out of the room after shouting at his employees. I can’t believe people tolerate that behavior!
- Young boys often get in a lot of trouble because of the ______________ they cause in the classroom.
- The boss is completely __________________________ with his customers. There’s no way that product will succeed!
- When my girlfriend left me for a different man, I was _____________ and wanted to roll up into a little ball.
- I’ll ask my daughter to _________________ for us while we work. We need something to eat and drink, as well as some extra paper.
- Walt Disney first became famous for his ________________ which made people laugh a lot.
- It’s natural to feel _____________________ when someone close to you dies.
- Jason wanted to open a new store, but I’m afraid he will _______________ in a few years as he isn’t a good businessperson.
- Peter decided to ____________ his brother in order to build a successful business.
- One of the best ways to learn vocabulary is to use a ______________________ to look at various products, animals, and more.
- The man was extremely ________________ and became angry very easy with his children. His wife hated that!
- My brother _________________________ for the success of his daughter. However, the truth is that her mother did all the work.
- The car is very small, so it is really ___________________ for a big guy like me.
- Mary ____________________________ when she discovered that her boyfriend had been dating her best friend.
- I’m afraid our juice is going to _____________ soon. Please go get a few more jugs of apple and orange juice at the supermarket.
- Do you think it’s a good idea to ______________ the stock market here in the United States?
- I don’t think parents should ____________ children if they forget to do homework the first time. The second or third time is a problem.
- We think there is a great ______________________________ that helps people enjoy their time sitting on a bus.
- bitter OR heartbroken
- point of collapse
- stomped off
- out of touch
- heartbroken OR bitter
- run errands
- slapstick humor
- sorrow OR heartbroken
- go bankrupt
- team up with
- visual dictionary
- short tempered
- took credit
- cramped OR worthless
- felt betrayed
- dry up
- invest in
- market for a product
Powered by Facebook Comments